Successful brand development is about building success on top of success. With the foundation of a solid brand strategy and a Web strategy as the content platform, the next frontier is developing communication tools. Consistent, disciplined, measurable programs that reach your audience – the the way they want, when they are most likely to act.
The right tool simply depends on the audience, message and delivery. There are thousands of tools and thousands of reasons to use them. FuelVM guides you through the “noise” to identify and execute right tools to help you reach your business objectives. Does e-mail marketing make sense? Are trade shows a critical part of the business development cycle? How do print and direct response fit in?
Marketing tools / techniques? The list is large, but to list a few:
– marketing plan development
– email marketing
– direct response (postal)
– trade show booths
– brochures, print materials
– digital presentations (one-on-one sales presentations)
– motion graphics, video production
– SEO (search engine optimization)
– custom Web response forms
– Webinars, custom training tools